Monday, December 14, 2009
Tips on how to use mineral makeup
Here's some tips on how to use mineral makeup. First I am just going to go over some simple steps on general applications (foundation, finishing mineral veils).
1. Tap some minerals out on the lid. Remember, less is more. A little goes a long way.
2.Use Just Minerals' Kabuki Brush (or angled face brush will work, too.) to dab some minerals onto the bristles.
3. Tap off excess minerals on the lid.
4. You should not see much minerals on the bristles.
5. Buff with Kabuki brush with a circular motion.
6. You can build your desired coverage by repeating the above steps.
For Mineral Concealer:
Always use a concealer brush for minerals applications. Try our 5 pcs goat hair makeup brush set! It comes with a sleek black satin pouch with clear plastic protective flap in the inside. It has easy magnetic button enclosure.
Tip: For really dry skin, You can also mix in Just Minerals' concealers with your favorite face cream. Or right after your daily moisturizing routine, apply concealer/foundation to area where it is still moist for extra coverage.
1. Dab a bit of mineral concealer with small concealer brush. Little goes a long way...
2. Gently even out with padding/dabbing motion with small concealer brush.
3. Apply mineral foundation.
4. Finish with Just Minerals Mineral Veil.
5. An easy, flawless look!