Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just Minerals Cosmetics' Debut

Hello,

I am Jennifer from Just Minerals Cosmetics LLC. Sooo excited to have a blog writing about my Just Minerals Cosmetics and I will be sharing tips and newest products with you. Also, I will also share skin care tips and since life is beyond cosmetics. I will also share some interesting thing about my life and things that interest me.

As a founder/director of startup minerals cosmetics company and a busy mom of two young kids, I like to unwind with my own bath and body care. Simply the stuff I like. I've been a self-proclaimed beauty addict all my life. I've shelled out lunch money for beauty products and love to experiment with different kinds of products. Contrary to my mom's advice, I've tried a lot of products for my age at that time. I love to experiment even though sometimes the products are not right for me and caused skin irritations. Now, I love to create my own line of products, using premium minerals and natural ingredients.

My bath and body and skin care line used natural yet very effective ingredients. I love how effortless to feel this good rather than like trying to find myself in my teenage years. Love the skin I am in because I know I am taking good care of myself. My skin definitely shows it!

Talk to you guys soon on more about beauty, skin care, and mommy life!
Visit my site at www.JustMineralsLLC.com
Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment